Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Applications of Photoluminescence Spectroscopy to the Investigation of Oxide-Containing Catalysts in the Working State, M. Anpo, S. Dzwigaj, M. Che
2. Raman Spectroscopy for the Structural Characterization of Operating Catalysts, M. Bañares, G. Mestl
3. UV-vis-NIR Spectroscopy in Catalysis: Theory, Experiment, Analysis and Application under Reactive Conditions, F. Jentoft
4. X-ray Photoelectron Spectroscopy for Investigation of Heterogeneous Catalytic Processes, A. Knop-Gericke et al.
5. X-ray Diffraction: A Basic Tool for Characterization of Solid Catalysts, R. Schlögl
6. Characterization of Solid Catalysts in the Working State: X-ray Absorption Spectroscopy, S. Bare, T. Ressler
Catalysis is the acceleration of a chemical reaction by a catalyst, a substance that notably affects the rate of a chemical reaction without itself being consumed or altered. Since 1948, Advances in Catalysis has filled the gap between the papers that report on and the textbooks that teach in the diverse areas of catalysis research. The editors of and contributors to Advances in Catalysis are dedicated to recording progress in this area.
- Provides a comprehensive review of all aspects of catalytic research
- Contains in-depth, critical, state-of-the-art reports
Chemical engineers, physical chemists, biochemists, researchers and industrial chemists in the fields of catalysis and materials chemistry
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2009
- 17th February 2009
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of California at Davis, CA, USA
University of Munich, Germany
University of Massachusetts, Amherst, MA, USA