- Provides an overview of recent developments and innovations in carpet manufacture
- Covers the structure and properties of different carpet fibres and yarns
- Examines advances in carpet weaving
Table of Contents
- Carpet types and requirements; Structure and properties of carpet fibres and yarns; Advances in carpet weaving; Developments in wool carpet manufacture; Developments in textile sports surfaces; Developments in handmade carpets: Introduction; Developments in handmade carpets: Design and manufacture; Reducing static electricity in carpets; Developments in the thermal processing of carpets.
- No. of pages: 336
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2009
- Published: March 24, 2009
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845695859
About the Editor
K K Goswami
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Carpet Manufacture"