Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Chapter 1. Molecular architecture and therapeutic potential of lectin mimics
- I Introduction
- II Synthetic Lectin Mimics
- III Naturally Occurring Lectin Mimics
- IV Conclusion and Future Prospects
- Chapter 2. Enzymatic conversions of starch
- Abbreviations and Definitions
- I Introduction
- II Enzymes and Microorganisms for Conversion of Starch
- III Hydrolysis Pathways and Mechanisms
- IV Amylolytic Starch Conversions
- V Starch as a Feedstock for Fermentations
- VI Nonamylolytic Starch Conversions
- VII Starch Metabolism in Human and Animal Organisms
- VIII Starch Analytics Involving Enzymes
- Author Index
Since its inception in 1945, this serial has provided critical and integrating articles written by research specialists that integrate industrial, analytical, and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates. The articles provide a definitive interpretation of the current status and future trends in carbohydrate chemistry and biochemistry.
- Features contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and instrumentation methodology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 5th December 2012
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
"A series that has established an enviable reputation for a consistently high quality of content and production, and that is of outstanding value." --Journal of American Chemical Society
The American University, Washington, DC, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.