Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Obituary of Roger Jeanloz
Nathan Sharon and Colin Hughes
2. Obituary of Bengt Lindberg
Lennart Kenne, Olle Larm and Jörgen Lönngren
3. Zeolites and other Silicon-Based Promoters in Carbohydrate Chemistry
4. Tools in oligosaccharide synthesis: current research and application
Klaus Buchholz, Juergen Seibel
5. Multivalent Carbohydrate–Lectin Interactions
6. Design and Creativity in Multivalent Neoglycoconjugates Synthesis
Since its inception in 1945, this serial has provided critical articles written by research specialists that integrate industrial, analytical, and technological aspects of biochemistry, organic chemistry, and instrumentation methodology in the study of carbohydrates.
- Features contributions from leading authorities and industry experts
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Researchers in biochemistry, organic chemistry, medicinal chemistry and instrumentation methodology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 3rd March 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
"A series that has established an enviable reputation for a consistently high quality of content and production, and that is of outstanding value." --Carbohydrate Research
"Indispensable in any chemical or biochemical library" --Journal of the American Chemical Society
The American University, Washington, DC, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.