Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented on a variety of topics including platelet-derived growth factor in disease, genetic predisposition in tumor development, primary effusion lymphoma, and many more.
- Involvement of Platelet-Derived Growth Factor in Disease: Development of Specific Antagonists
- Tumor Suppression Activity of Adenovirus E1a Protein: Anoikis and the Epithelial Phenotype
- Comparative Analysis of the Transforming Mechanisms of EBV, KSHV, and HVS
- Genetic Predisposition and Somatic Diversification in Tumor Development and Progression
- Primary Effusion Lymphoma - A Liquid Phase Lymphoma of Fluid-Filled Body Cavities
- The Dimensions of Antigen Recognition and the Levels of Immunological Specificity
- Topoisomerase I-Mediated DNA Damage
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical science of cancer biology and oncology, plus related areas in genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2001
- 2nd October 2000
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the Serial
"This classic and essential series presents critical overviews on select aspects of both cancer research and the basic underlying sciences." --AMERICAN SCIENTIST
"Excellent, highly informative, in-depth reviews... expertly written, up-to-date, and well-referenced." --JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
"...a series that has a long tradition of excellence in the field of cancer biology..." --DOODY'S PUBLISHING REVIEWS
Director, Van Andel Research Institute, Grand Rapids, MI, USA NCI-Frederick Cancer Research Facility Frederick, Maryland ABL-Basic Research Program, NCI-Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, Frederick, Maryland
Karolinska Insitutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.