Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented on a variety of topics including platelet-derived growth factor in disease, genetic predisposition in tumor development, primary effusion lymphoma, and many more.
- Involvement of Platelet-Derived Growth Factor in Disease: Development of Specific Antagonists
- Tumor Suppression Activity of Adenovirus E1a Protein: Anoikis and the Epithelial Phenotype
- Comparative Analysis of the Transforming Mechanisms of EBV, KSHV, and HVS
- Genetic Predisposition and Somatic Diversification in Tumor Development and Progression
- Primary Effusion Lymphoma - A Liquid Phase Lymphoma of Fluid-Filled Body Cavities
- The Dimensions of Antigen Recognition and the Levels of Immunological Specificity
- Topoisomerase I-Mediated DNA Damage
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical science of cancer biology and oncology, plus related areas in genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2001
- 2nd October 2000
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the Serial
"This classic and essential series presents critical overviews on select aspects of both cancer research and the basic underlying sciences." --AMERICAN SCIENTIST
"Excellent, highly informative, in-depth reviews... expertly written, up-to-date, and well-referenced." --JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
"...a series that has a long tradition of excellence in the field of cancer biology..." --DOODY'S PUBLISHING REVIEWS
Director, Van Andel Research Institute, Grand Rapids, MI, USA NCI-Frederick Cancer Research Facility Frederick, Maryland ABL-Basic Research Program, NCI-Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, Frederick, Maryland
Karolinska Insitutet, Stockholm, Sweden