Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented.
- New Paradigms for the Treatment of Cancer: The Role of Anti-aiogenesis Agents
- The Hepatocyte Growth Factor/Met Pathway in Development, Tumorigenesis, and B-Cell Differentiation
- Clinical Targets for Anti-metastasis Therapy
- Animal Models of Melanoma: Recent Advances and Future Prospects
- The Indispensable Role of Microenvironment in the Natural History of Low-Grade B-Cell Neoplasms
- Epstein-Barr Virus Latency: LMP2, a Regulator or Means for Epstein-Barr Birus
- Biochemistry and Pathological Importance of Mucin-Associated Antigens in Gastrointenstinal Neoplasia
- Studies on Polyomavirus Persistence and Polyomavirus-Induced Tumor Development in Relation to the Immune System
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical science of cancer biology, oncology, genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2000
- 7th April 2000
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the Serial
"This classic and essential series presents critical overviews on select aspects of both cancer research and the basic underlying sciences." --AMERICAN SCIENTIST
"Excellent, highly informative, in-depth reviews... expertly written, up-to-date, and well-referenced." --JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
"This is a series that has a long tradition of excellence in the field of cancer biology." --DOODY'S PUBLISHING REVIEWS
Director, Van Andel Research Institute, Grand Rapids, MI, USA NCI-Frederick Cancer Research Facility Frederick, Maryland ABL-Basic Research Program, NCI-Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, Frederick, Maryland
Karolinska Insitutet, Stockholm, Sweden