Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented.
@bul:* New Paradigms for the Treatment of Cancer: The Role of Anti-aiogenesis Agents
* The Hepatocyte Growth Factor/Met Pathway in Development, Tumorigenesis, and B-Cell Differentiation
* Clinical Targets for Anti-metastasis Therapy
* Animal Models of Melanoma: Recent Advances and Future Prospects
* The Indispensable Role of Microenvironment in the Natural History of Low-Grade B-Cell Neoplasms
* Epstein-Barr Virus Latency: LMP2, a Regulator or Means for Epstein-Barr Birus
* Biochemistry and Pathological Importance of Mucin-Associated Antigens in Gastrointenstinal Neoplasia
* Studies on Polyomavirus Persistence and Polyomavirus-Induced Tumor Development in Relation to the Immune System
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical science of cancer biology, oncology, genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.