Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
The Advances in Cancer Research series provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. This volume presents outstanding and original reviews on a variety of topics, including gene expression in inherited breast cancer, multiparameter analyses of cell cycle regulation in tumorigenesis, Rho GTPases in transformation and metastasis, the myc oncogene, genetic requirements for the episomal maintenance of oncogenic herpesvirus genomes, treatment of Epstein-Barr virus-associated malignancies with specific T cells, the role of glycogen synthase kinase-3 in cancer, chronic immune activation and inflammation in the pathogenesis of AIDS and cancer, and molecular biology of Hodgkin's lymphoma.
- Gene Expression in Inherited Breast Cancer
- Multiparameter Analyses of Cell Cycle Regulatory Proteins in Human Breast Cancer: A Key to Definition of Separate Pathways in Tumorigenesis
- Rho GTPases in Transformation and Metastasis
- The myc Oncogene: Marvelously Complex
- Genetic Requirements for the Episomal Maintenance of Oncogenic Herpevirus Genomes
- Treatment of Epstein-Barr Virus-Associated Malignancies with Specific T Cells
- Role of Glycogen Synthase Kinase-3 in Cancer: Regulation Wnts and Other Signaling Pathways
- Chronic Immune Activation and Inflammation in the Pathogenesis of AIDS and Cancer
- Molecular Biology of Hodgkin's Lymphoma
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical science of cancer biology and oncology, plus related areas in genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2002
- 22nd February 2002
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
PRAISE FOR THE SERIES
"This classic and essential series presents critical overviews on select aspects of both cancer research and the basic underlying sciences." —AMERICAN SCIENTIST
"Excellent, highly informative, in-depth reviews...expertly written, up-to-date, and well-referenced." —JOURNAL OF MEDICINAL CHEMISTRY
Karolinska Institutet, Stockholm, Sweden
Director, Van Andel Research Institute, Grand Rapids, MI, USA NCI-Frederick Cancer Research Facility Frederick, Maryland ABL-Basic Research Program, NCI-Frederick Cancer Research and Development Center, Frederick, Maryland
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.