Advances in Cancer Research provides invaluable information on the exciting and fast-moving field of cancer research. Here once again, outstanding and original reviews are presented on a variety of topics including platelet-derived growth factor in disease, genetic predisposition in tumor development, primary effusion lymphoma, and many more.
@bul:* Involvement of Platelet-Derived Growth Factor in Disease: Development of Specific Antagonists
* Tumor Suppression Activity of Adenovirus E1a Protein: Anoikis and the Epithelial Phenotype
* Comparative Analysis of the Transforming Mechanisms of EBV, KSHV, and HVS
* Genetic Predisposition and Somatic Diversification in Tumor Development and Progression
* Primary Effusion Lymphoma - A Liquid Phase Lymphoma of Fluid-Filled Body Cavities
* The Dimensions of Antigen Recognition and the Levels of Immunological Specificity
* Topoisomerase I-Mediated DNA Damage
Researchers and students in the basic and clinical science of cancer biology and oncology, plus related areas in genetics, immunology, pharmacology, cell biology, and molecular biology.