Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Pollen Germination and Tube Growth
- Molecular mechanisms of sex determination in monoecious and dioecious plants
- The evolution of floral symmetry
- Protein turnover in grass leaves
Huei-Jing Wang,, Jong-Chin Huang,, and Guang-Yuh Jauh
Hélène Citerne, Florian Jabbour, Sophie Nadot and Catherine Damerval
Louis John Irving, Yuji Suzuki Hiroyuki Ishida, Amane Makino
Edited by Jean-Claude Kader and Michel Delseny, Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Currently in its 54th volume, the series features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, physiology and ecology. This eclectic volume features reviews on cutting-edge topics of interest to postgraduates and researchers alike.
- Multidisciplinary reviews written from a broad range of scientific perspectives
- For over 40 years, series has enjoyed a reputation for excellence
- Contributors internationally recognized authorities in their respective fields
Postgraduates and researchers in plant sciences, including botany, plant biochemistry, plant physiology, plant pathology, virology, entomology, and molecular biology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2010
- 12th August 2010
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Laboratoire Physiologie Cellulaire et Moléculaire des Plantes, CNRS, Université de Paris, France
Laboratoire Génome et Développement des Plantes, CNRS IRD UP, Université de Perpignan, France