Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Defensive and Sensory Chemical Ecology of Brown Algae Charles D. Amsler and Victoria A. Fairhead
The Regulation of Carbon and Amino Acid Metabolism: Roles of SnRK1 and GCN2-Related Protein Kinase Nigel G. Halford
Opportunities for the Control of Brassicaceous Weeds of Cropping Systems Using Mycoherbicides Aaron Maxwell and John K. Scott
Stress Resistance and Disease Resistance in Seaweeds: The Role of Reactive Oxygen Metabolism Matthew J. Dring
Edited by J.A. Callow and supported by an international Editorial Board, Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Currently in its 43rd volume, the series features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant genetics, biochemistry, cell biology, molecular biology, physiology and ecology. This eclectic volume features four reviews on cutting-edge topics of interest to post-graduates and researchers alike.
- Includes such topics as defensive ecology of brown algae
- Multidisciplinary reviews written from a broad range of scientific perspectives
- Discusses opportunities for the control of brassicaceous weeds of cropping systems using mycoherbicides
- For over 40 years, series has enjoyed a reputation for excellence
- Contributors internationally recognized authorities in their respective fields
Postgraduates and researchers in plant sciences, including botany, plant biochemistry, plant physiology, plant pathology, virology, entomology, and molecular biology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2006
- 2nd February 2006
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Birmingham, U.K.