- Chemical manipulation of antioxidant defences in plants
- The impact of molecular data in fungal systematics
- Cytoskeletal regulation of the plane of cell division: An essential component of plant development and reproduction
- Nitrogen and Carbon Metabolism in Plastids: Evolution, Integration, and Coordination with Reactions in the Cytosol
- Chloroplast control of nuclear gene expression
Edited by J.A. Callow and supported by an international Editorial Board, Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Currently in its 42nd volume, the series features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant pathology, physiology and ecology. This eclectic volume features five reviews on cutting-edge topics of interest to incorporate advances in plant pathology.
- Includes most advanced reviews by distinguished researchers
- Covers topics such as the impact of molecular data in fungal systematics and chloroplast control of nuclear gene expression
post-graduates and researchers in plant sciences including botany, plant biochemistry, plant pathology and plant physiology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2005
- 17th June 2005
- Academic Press
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
University of Birmingham, U.K.