Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Chemical manipulation of antioxidant defences in plants
2. The impact of molecular data in fungal systematics
3. Cytoskeletal regulation of the plane of cell division: An essential component of plant development and reproduction
4. Nitrogen and Carbon Metabolism in Plastids: Evolution, Integration, and Coordination with Reactions in the Cytosol
5. Chloroplast control of nuclear gene expression
Edited by J.A. Callow and supported by an international Editorial Board, Advances in Botanical Research publishes in-depth and up-to-date reviews on a wide range of topics in plant sciences. Currently in its 42nd volume, the series features a wide range of reviews by recognized experts on all aspects of plant pathology, physiology and ecology. This eclectic volume features five reviews on cutting-edge topics of interest to incorporate advances in plant pathology.
- Includes most advanced reviews by distinguished researchers
- Covers topics such as the impact of molecular data in fungal systematics and chloroplast control of nuclear gene expression
post-graduates and researchers in plant sciences including botany, plant biochemistry, plant pathology and plant physiology
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2005
- 17th June 2005
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
University of Birmingham, U.K.
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.