Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Recent advances in the biosynthesis of isoprenoids in engineered Saccharomyces cerevisiae
Zhaobao Wang, Rubing Zhang, Qun Yang, Jintian Zhang, Youxi Zhao, Yanning Zheng and Jianming Yang
2. Antimicrobial mechanisms and applications of yeasts
Ana María Gil-Rodríguez and Enriqueta Garcia-Gutierrez
3. Molecular engineering to improve lignocellulosic biomass-based applications using filamentous fungi
Jiali Meng, Miia R. Mäkelä and Ronald P. de Vries
4. Microbial biomodification of clay minerals
Lin Zhang, Geoffrey Michael Gadd and Zhen Li
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 114 continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas relating to the topic of microbiology, with this release focusing on recent advances in the biosynthesis of isoprenoids in the engineered Saccharomyces cerevisiae.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on the role of specific molecules in pathogen life stages, interactions, and much more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2021
- 1st May 2021
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.