Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Gaps in the Assortment of Rapid Assays for Microorganisms of Interest to the Dairy Industry
Ultan Cronin and Martin Wilkinson
2. Metal reduction and corrosion by bacterial biofilms
3. The microbiology of red brines
4. Clostridium thermocellum: a microbial platform for high-value chemical production from lignocellulose
5. The zincophore system in pathogenic yeasts
6. Microbial communities of halite deposits and other hypersaline environments
7. Aspergillus species in natural product discovery and production
8. Microbiology of plastic pollution
A. Mark Osborn
9. Predetermined clockwork microbial worlds: Current understanding of aquatic microbial diel response from model systems to complex environments
10. Molecular engineering to improve the levels of bioproducts from agricultural and forestry waste by filamentous fungi
Ronald P. de Vries
11. Multi-species Biofilms for Resource Recovery from Wastewater
12. A genomic analysis on stress-responses in C. glabrata and their relevance in pathogenesis and drug resistance
13. Chemical imaging of biofilms with luminescent sensors
14. Stringent Responses in Bacteria
Sang Sun Yoon
15. Novel developmental processes in microbial biofilms
16. Microbial mercury transformation: focus on molecules and functions
17. Biomodification of clay minerals by microorganisms in soil
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 113, continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas relating to the topic, with this release focusing on Gaps in the Assortment of Rapid Assays for Microorganisms of Interest to the Dairy Industry, Metal reduction and corrosion by bacterial biofilms, The microbiology of red brines, Clostridium thermocellum: a microbial platform for high-value chemical production from lignocellulose, and The zincophore system in pathogenic yeasts.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on the role of specific molecules in pathogen life stages, interactions, and much more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 18th September 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.