Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Degradation strategies and associated regulatory mechanisms/features for aromatic compound metabolism in bacteria
2. Peptidoglycan biosynthesis and remodeling revisited
3. Evasion of host defenses by intracellular Staphylococcus aureus
4. Antimicrobial resistance genes in bacteria from animal-based foods
Carlos Adam Conte-Junior
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 112, continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas. Chapters in this new release include discussions of Microbial mercury transformation: focus on molecules and functions, Peptidoglycan Biosynthesis, Clockwork microbial worlds , Molecular engineering to improve the levels of bioproducts from agricultural and forestry waste by filamentous fungi, Multi-species Biofilms for Resource Recovery from Wastewater, Evasion of host defenses by intracellular Staphylococcus aureus, A genomic analysis on stress-responses in C. glabrata and their relevance in pathogenesis and drug resistance, and more.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on the role of specific molecules in pathogen life stages and interactions, and much more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arenas
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 7th August 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.