Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Detection of the ‘Big Five’ mold killers of humans: Aspergillus, Fusarium, Lomentospora, Scedosporium and Mucormycetes
Christopher R. Thornton
2. Bacteroidetes bacteria in the soil: Glycan acquisition, enzyme secretion, and gliding motility
Johan Larsbrink and Lauren Sara McKee
3. Anaerobic and hydrogenogenic carbon monoxide-oxidizing prokaryotes: Versatile microbial conversion of a toxic gas into an available energy
Yuto Fukuyama, Masao Inoue, Kimiho Omae, Takashi Yoshida and Yoshihiko Sako
4. The versatility of Pseudomonas putida in the rhizosphere environment
Lázaro Molina, Ana Segura, Estrella Duque and Juan-Luis Ramos
5. Glutathione: A powerful but rare cofactor among Actinobacteria
Anna C. Lienkamp, Thomas Heine and Dirk Tischler
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 110, the latest release in this renowned series that provides a comprehensive and authoritative review in microbiology, includes updated chapters on Multi-species biofilms for resource recovery from wastewater, Chemical imaging of biofilms with luminescent sensors, Advances in yeast fermentation biotechnology, Bacterial evasion of host defense systems, A genomic analysis on stress-responses in C. glabrata and their relevance in pathogenesis and drug resistance, and more.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on the role of specific molecules in pathogen life stages, interactions, and much more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2020
- 5th May 2020
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.