Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Microalgae for biofuel production
D. James Gilmour
2. Research progress on the basic helix-loop-helix transcription factors of Aspergillus species
Bao-Teng Wang, Xing-Ye Yu, Yun-Jia Zhu, Miao Zhuang, Zhi-Min Zhang, Long Jin and Feng-Jie Jin
3. Advances in yeast alcoholic fermentations
Kevy Pontes Eliodório, Gabriel Caetano de Gois e Cunha, Ana Carolina Lucaroni, Caroline Müller, Reinaldo Giudici, Graeme M. Walker, Sérgio Luiz Alves Júnior and Thiago Olitta Basso
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 109, continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas relating to the topic.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on the role of specific molecules in pathogen life stages and interactions, and much more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2019
- 4th November 2019
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.