Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Salmonella Cold Stress Response: Mechanisms and Occurrence in Foods
Steven C. Ricke, Turki M. Dawoud, Sun Ae Kim, Si Hong Park and Young Min Kwon
2. Applications of Microbial Processes in Geotechnical Engineering
G. El Mountassir, J. M. Minto, L. A. van Paassen, E. Salifu and R.J. Lunn
3. Ecology of Contaminant Biotransformation in the Mycosphere: Role of Transport Processes
Anja Worrich, Lukas Y. Wick and Thomas Banitz
4. Enhancement of Metallosphaera sedula Bioleaching by Targeted Recombination and Adaptive Laboratory Evolution
Samuel McCarthy, Chenbing Ai and Paul Blum
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 104, continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas, with this updated volume including chapters covering Cold Shock Responses in Salmonella, Microbial Processes in Geotechnical Engineering, Microbial Diversity and Functional Analysis, The Mycosphere and Turnover of Contaminants, and the Enhancement of Metallosphaera Sedula Bioleaching by Targeted Recombination and Adaptive Laboratory Evolution.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on cold shock responses in salmonella, microbial processes in geotechnical engineering, microbial diversity and functional analysis, and more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 25th August 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.