Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. The Genus Macrococcus: An Insight Into Its Biology, Evolution and Relationship With Staphylococcus
Shahneela Mazhar, Colin Hill, and Olivia McAuliffe
2. Electrochemical Bioreactor Technology for Biocatalysis and Microbial Electrosynthesis
Clifford Morrison, Elizabeth Heitmann, William Armiger, David Dodds, and Mattheos Koffas
3. Enhancing Yeast Alcoholic Fermentations
Graeme M. Walker and Roy S. K. Walker
4. Diversity-Function Relationships in Natural, Applied and Engineered Microbial Ecosystems
Andrew Free, Michael A. McDonald, and Eulyn Pagaling
5. Epigenetic and Post-Translational Modifications in Regulating the Biology of Aspergillus Species
Xinyi Nie, Bowen Li, and Shihua Wang
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 105 continues the comprehensive reach of this widely read and authoritative review source in microbiology. Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas, with this updated volume including chapters covering The Genus Macrococcus: an insight into its evolution, biology and relationship with Staphylococcus, The use of electrobiochemical reactors for in vitro and in vivo metabolic engineering, Advances in the Microbial Ecology of Biohydrometallurgy, Optimizing yeast alcoholic fermentations, Methods to reduce spoilage and microbial contamination of plant produce, Microbial Diversity and Functional Analysis, and more.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field of microbiology
- Includes discussions on the genus macrococcus and its relationship with staphylococcus and much more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2018
- 26th October 2018
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Geoffrey Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Professor, University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.