Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Current interventions for controlling pathogenic Escherichia coli
Min Suk Rhee
2. To be confirmed
Live L. Nesse
3. Microbial ecology and process technology of sourdough fermentation
Luc De Vuyst
4. Diversity, Application, and Synthetic Biology of Industrially Important Aspergillus Fungi
5. Advances in the Microbial Ecology of Biohydrometallurgy
Advances in Applied Microbiology, Volume 100 continues to be one of the most widely read and authoritative review sources in microbiology, containing comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology. This latest release includes specific chapters on a variety of topics, most notably, Current interventions for controlling pathogenic Escherichia coli, Microbial ecology and process technology of sourdough fermentation, Diversity, Application, and Synthetic Biology of Industrially Important Aspergillus Fungi, and Advances in the Microbial Ecology of Biohydrometallurgy.
Users will find invaluable references and information on a variety of areas, including protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes, the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays and the role of polyamines in bacterial growth and biofilm formation. Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including Archaea and sick building syndrome.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Includes discussions on protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes, the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays and more
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 21st July 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Geoffrey Gadd works at the University of Dundee.
University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.