Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Staphylococcus aureus Aggregation and Coagulation Mechanisms, and Their Function in Host-Pathogen Interactions
Heidi A. Crosby, Jakub Kwiecinski and Alexander R. Horswill
2. In Sickness and In Health: The Relationships Between Bacteria and Bile in the Human Gut
Amanda J. Hay and Jun Zhu
3. The Role of the Gut Microbiome on Chronic Kidney Disease
Benedita Sampaio-Maia, Liliana Simões-Silva, Manuel Pestana, Ricardo Araujo and Isabel João Soares-Silva
The Advances in Applied Microbiology series, first published in 1959, continues to be one of the most widely read and authoritative review sources in microbiology. The series contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology and includes recent research on the role staphylococcus aureus aggregation and coagulation mechanisms, along with analysis of microbial communities in the deep biosphere.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field of applied microbiology
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Includes new information on staphylococcus aureus aggregation and coagulation mechanisms, along with analysis of microbial communities in the deep biosphere
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena.
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 25th August 2016
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the Series:
"No laboratory scientist, field worker or technical administrator can afford to pass it up." --ASM News
Dr. Geoffrey Gadd works at the University of Dundee.
University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA