Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Geomicrobiology and Metagenomics of Terrestrial Deep Subsurface Microbiomes
Merja Itävaara, Heikki Salavirta, Kaisa Marjamaa and Timo Ruskeeniemi
2. Microbially-Induced Carbonate Precipitation for Immobilization of Toxic Metals
Deepika Kumari, Xin-Yi Qian, Xiangliang Pan, Varenyam Achal, Qianwei Li and Geoffrey Michael Gadd
3. Bacterial Mobilization of Nutrients from Biochar Amended Soils
Achim Schmalenberger and Aaron Fox
Published since 1959, Advances in Applied Microbiology continues to be one of the most widely read and authoritative review sources in microbiology. The series contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology, and includes recent research on the roles of fungal communities in soil nutrient recycling, the microbial nitrogen cycle in soil, and the inter-kingdom associations between soil bacteria, fungi, and mycorrhizal fungi.
- Contains contributions from leading authorities in the field of applied microbiology
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Includes new information on the role of fungal communities in soil nutrient recycling, the microbial nitrogen cycle in soil, and the inter-kingdom associations between soil bacteria, fungi, and mycorrhizal fungi
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2016
- 1st March 2016
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Geoffrey Gadd works at the University of Dundee.
University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.