Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- The Genus Geobacillus and Their Biotechnological Potential
Ali Hussein, Beata Lisowska and David J. Leak
- The Escherichia Coli Acid Stress Response and its Significance for Pathogenesis
Daniela De Biase and Peter A. Lund
- Challenges for the Production of Bioethanol from Biomass Using Recombinant Yeasts
William Kricka, James Fitzpatrick and Ursula Bond
- Modulation of Bacterial Proliferation as a Survival Strategy
Kristina Heinrich, David J. Leslie and Kristina Jonas
Published since 1959, Advances in Applied Microbiology continues to be one of the most widely read and authoritative review sources in microbiology.
The series contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology. Recent areas covered include bacterial diversity in the human gut, protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes and the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including Archaea and sick building syndrome. Impact factor for 2013: 2.243
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
All those who deal with today’s microbiology in the Medical and Biotechnological arena
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2015
- 26th May 2015
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Geoffrey Gadd works at the University of Dundee.
University of Dundee, Dundee, Scotland
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA