- Print ISBN 9780124076785
- Electronic ISBN 9780124078048
Published since 1959, Advances in Applied Microbiology continues to be one of the most widely read and authoritative review sources in microbiology.
The series contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology. Recent areas covered include bacterial diversity in the human gut, protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes and the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including Archaea and sick building syndrome. Impact factor for 2011: 5.233.
* Contributions from leading authorities
* Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
- Screening and Expression of Genes from Metagenomes
- The E. coli Nucleoid in Stationary Phase
- Living with Stress: a lesson from the enteric pathogen Salmonella enterica
- Chitin and Glucan the Yin and Yang of the Fungal Cell Wall; Implications for Antifungal Drug Discovery and Therapy
Carol A. Munro
Benedikt Leis, Angel Angelov, and Wolfgang Liebl
Anne S. Meyer and David C. Grainger
Sebastian Runkel, Hannah Charlotte Wells, and Gary Rowley
- No. of pages:
- © 2013
- 22nd May 2013
- Academic Press
- Print ISBN:
- Electronic ISBN:
"No laboratory scientist, field worker or technical administrator can afford to pass it up."--ASM NEWS
"The topics are well supported by an extensive bibliography and provide a rich source of current information."--BIOPHARM