Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Bacterial resistance to ribosome targeting antibiotics through changes in rRNA methylation
Graeme Conn and Miloje Savic
- Conversion of grass to fuels, polymers and value-added biochemicals
- Sink drain biofilms and antimicrobial resistance
- Innate immunity against intracellular pathogens: lessons learned from Legionella pneumophila
- Barriers to horizontal gene transfer on Campylobacter jejuni
Jonathan Olson and Susan Gardner
Published since 1959, Advances in Applied Microbiology continues to be one of the most widely read and authoritative review sources in microbiology.
The series contains comprehensive reviews of the most current research in applied microbiology. Recent areas covered include bacterial diversity in the human gut, protozoan grazing of freshwater biofilms, metals in yeast fermentation processes and the interpretation of host-pathogen dialogue through microarrays.
Eclectic volumes are supplemented by thematic volumes on various topics, including Archaea and sick building syndrome. Impact factor for 2010: 3.913.
- Contributions from leading authorities
- Informs and updates on all the latest developments in the field
Researchers in applied microbiology, molecular biology, mycology, biotechnology and biochemistry
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2012
- 1st June 2012
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the series:
"No laboratory scientist, field worker or technical administrator can afford to pass it up." --ASM News
"The topics are well supported by an extensive bibliography and provide a rich source of current information." --Biopharm
Geoff Gadd is a Professor at the University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
University of Dundee, Scotland, UK
Sima Sariaslani - PhD in microbial Biochemistry - UK. Professor of microbiology/biochemistry - Iran
Research at Univ. of Calif, Riverside - US. Research at Univ. of Iowa - US. Research at DuPont Central Research and Development - US
Intellectual property - DuPont - US
DuPont Central Research and Development, Wilmington, DE, USA