- Poultry waste management
- Rainwater utilization efficiency in rainfed lowland rice
- Wetland soils of the prairie potholes
- Soil potassium quantity-intensity relationships
- Morphological and physiological traits associated with wheat yield increases in Mediterranean environments
Table of Contents
- J.T. Sims and D.C. Wolf, Poultry Waste Management: Agricultural and Environmental Issues.
P.K. Sharma and S.K. De Datta, Rainwater Utilization Efficiency in Rainfed Lowland Rice.
J.L. Richardson, J.L. Arndt, and J. Freeland, Wetland Soils of the Prairie Potholes.
V.P. Evangelou, J. Wang, and R.E. Phillips, New Developments and Perspectives on Soil Potassium Quantity-Intensity (Q/I) Relationships.
S.P. Loss and K.H.M Siddique, Morphological and Physiological Traits Associated with Wheat Yield Increases in Mediterranean Environments.
- No. of pages: 281
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1994
- Published: March 7, 1994
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080563657
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Agronomy"