- Acidic deposition in forested soils
- Modeling organic and inorganic chemical transport in soils
- Surface complexation models in soil chemical systems
- Fingerprinting crop varieties
- Evolution of corn
Table of Contents
- W.P. Robarge and D.W. Johnson, The Effects of Acidic Deposition on Forested Soils.
J.S.C. Smith and O.S. Smith, Fingerprinting Crop Varieties.
W.A. Jury and H. Fladuhler, Transport of Chemicals through Soils: Mechanisms, Models, and Field Applications.
W.C. Galinat, Evolution of Corn.
S. Goldberg, Use of Surface Complexation Models in Soil Chemical Systems.
H.M. Selim, Modeling The Transport and Retention of Inorganics in Soils.
- No. of pages: 408
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 1992
- Published: March 9, 1992
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080563602
About the Serial Volume Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advances in Agronomy"