This volume covers advanced polymer processing operations and is designed to provide a description of some of the latest industry developments for unique products and fabrication methods. Contributors for this volume are from both industry and academia from the international community. This book contains nine chapters covering advanced processing applications and technologies.
Plastics manufacturers and processors.
- Processing of Unsaturated Polyester Introduction Resins Casting Compounding Materials Reinforcements Bulk Molding Sheet Molding Compounds Wet Lay-Up Processes Spray-Up Process Filament Winding Cold Molding Pultrusion Tests Future Trends References
- Processing of PVC Properties of PVC Processability Compounding PVC Processing Equipment References
- Polyethersulfone (PES) and Its Processing Introduction Processing Properties Processing-Structure-Property Relationships Practical Aspects of Processing References
- Reactive Extrusion Processing of Elastomer Toughened Polyphenylene Sulfide Introduction Reactive Extrusion Processing of Elastomer Toughened PES Properties References
- Processing of Nylon-3 Introduction Preparation of Nylon-3 Processing of Nylon-3 for Fiber Formation Properties and Structure of Nylon-3 Commercial Applications of Nylon-3 References
- Pultrusion Processing Introduction Unified Approach to the Pultrusion Process Pultrusion of Thermoset Resins Thermoplastic Pultrusion Control of the Pultrusion Process Properties of Pultruded Composites Comparisons Between Pultruded Materials References
- Electron Beam Processing of Polymers Introduction What is Electron Beam Processing? General Effec
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1998
- 31st December 1998
- William Andrew
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
United States Agency for International Development