Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Introduction to Advanced Micro-Nano Coating Materials and Thermal Spray
Guan-Jun Yang, Xin-Kun Suo, Guang-Rong Li
2. The Processes for Fabricating Nanopowders
Jiyong Wang, Songze Wu, Xinkun Suo, Hanlin Liao
3. Nanostructured Metal Coatings via Cold Spray
Shuo Yin, Chaoyue Chen, Rocco Lupoi
4. Micro-Nanostructured Cermet Coatings
XiaoTao Luo, Ramachandran Chidambaram-Seshadri, Guan-Jun Yang
5. Cold Spray Processing for Micro-Nano Ceramic Coatings
Hai-Long Yao, Guan-Jun Yang
6. Multidimensional Design of Micro-Nano Ceramic Coatings
Guan-Jun Yang, Hai-Long Yao
7. Structure Evolution of Multiscaled Thermal Barrier Coatings During Thermal Exposure
Guang-Rong Li, Guan-Jun Yang
8. Multidimensional Design of Micro Nano Thermal Barrier Coatings
Guan-Jun Yang, Guang-Rong Li
9. Nanostructured Ceramic Coating Biomaterials
Y. Liu, H. Li, B.T. Zhang
Advanced Nanomaterials and Coatings by Thermal Spray focuses on the design, preparation, characterization and application of advanced coating materials for promising industries via thermal spray. Chapters introduce the potential applications of advanced nanocoating materials, the unique characteristics of thermal sprayed nanocoating, the design and processing of nanopowders, and discuss various nanocoating materials and their microstructure/properties. In addition, nanomaterials with unique characteristics are presented, i.e., the dendrite or feather-like nanomaterials by suspension spray or plasma spray-physical vapor deposition hybrid technology. This book will serve as an excellent resource for both researchers and individuals in industry.
- Provides a comprehensive overview of the field of advanced nanocoatings materials and the use of thermal spray methods
- Discusses the connections between the design, preparation, characteristics and applications of thermal spray nanocoatings
- Reviews the properties and potential application of nanocoating materials, providing professionals with a guide on which nanocoatings have potential for their detailed requirements and development choices
Academics and professionals in the field of nanomaterials
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 15th May 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Guan-Jun Yang, Ph.D. is a professor at the State Key Laboratory for Mechanical Behavior of Materials and the Director of the Center for Thermal Spray and Hybrid Materials at Xi`an Jiaotong University in Xi`an China. Dr. Yang’s research interests include coating/thin film technologies for wear or corrosion resistance, thermal insulation, photocatalyst, solar cells and fuel cells. Dr. Yang has co-authored over 150 peer-reviewed journal papers and holds over 20 patents.
Professor, State Key Laboratory for Mechanical Behavior of Materials
Professor Xinkun Suo currently serves as an Associate Professor with the Chinese Academy of Science, Ningbo Institute of Industrial Technology. He teaches on the topic of thermal spray technology. His research topic areas are thermal spraying, cold spraying, functional coating, composite materials, as well as surface modification technology, CFD modeling, and FEA modeling. He published over 25 papers on these topics.
Associate Professor, Ningbo Institute of Industrial Technology, Chinese Academy of Sciences
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.