Advanced Fiber Spinning Technology
Free Global ShippingNo minimum order
Translated from Japanese, this book details some of the most interesting developments of the last few decades in the field of fibre manufacture. Many of these have been the result of intensive study in industry and research institutes in Japan - the country at the forefront of research in fibre spinning technology.
Textile scientists; Technologists; Engineers and those designing and manufacturing textiles; Academics and researchers in the textile field
Table of Contents
- Fundamentals of spinning; Melt spinning; Solution spinning; Spinning for nonwovens; The spinning of highly aesthetic fibres; Fibre spinning of anisotropic polymers; Spinning of thermotropic liquid-crystal polymers; Gel spinning processes; Spinning of ultra-fine fibres; Spinning of optical fibres.
- No. of pages: 256
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 1994
- Published: January 1, 1994
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781855731820
- eBook ISBN: 9781845693213
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Kyoto University, Sakyo-ku, Kyoto, Japan
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Advanced Fiber Spinning Technology"