1. Transthoracic Three-Dimensional Echocardiography
2. Advanced Echocardiography Approaches: 3D Transesophageal Assessment of the Mitral Valve
3. Two-Dimensional and Three-Dimensional Echocardiographic Evaluation of the Right Ventricle
4. Transthoracic and Transesophageal Echocardiography in the Catheterization Laboratory
5. Intracardiac Echocardiography for Common Interventions on Structural Heart Disease 73
6. Strain and Strain Rate Imaging
7. Assessing Twist and Torsion
8. Echocardiographic Tools for Cardiac Resynchronization Therapy
9. Contrast Perfusion Echocardiography
10. Evaluation of Coronary Blood Flow by Echo Doppler
11. Stress Testing for Structural Heart Disease
12. Multimodality Cardiac Imaging—When Is Echo Not Enough?
Advanced Approaches in Echocardiography- a volume in the exciting new Practical Echocardiography Series edited by Dr. Catherine M. Otto - provides practical, how-to guidance on advanced and challenging echocardiographic techniques such as 3D echo, contrast echo, strain echo, and intracardiac echo. Definitive, expert instruction from Drs. Linda D. Gillam and Catherine M. Otto is presented in a highly visual, case-based approach that facilitates understanding and equips you to master these difficult and cutting-edge modalities. Access the full text online at www.expertconsult.com along with cases, procedural videos and abundant, detailed figures and tables that show you how to proceed, step by step, and get the best results.
- Master new and advanced echocardiography techniques such as 3D echocardiography, contrast echocardiography, strain echocardiography, and intracardiac echocardiography through a practical, step-by-step format that provides a practical approach to image acquisition and analysis, technical details, pitfalls, and case examples.
- Tap into the knowledge and experience of two noted authorities in the field: Dr. Linda D. Gillam, former president of the American Society of Echocardiography, and world-renowned echocardiography expert and author Dr. Catherine M. Otto.
- Reference the information you need quickly thanks to easy-to-follow, templated chapters, with an abundance of figures and tables that facilitate visual learning.
- Access the complete text and illustrations online at www.expertconsult.com plus video clips, additional cases, and much more!
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2012
- 19th December 2011
- eBook ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
- Hardcover ISBN:
Assistant Professor of Clinical Medicine, Division of Cardiology, Columbia University
J. Ward Kennedy-Hamilton Endowed Chair in Cardiology, Professor of Medicine, University of Washington School of Medicine, Director, Heart Valve Clinic, University of Washington Medical Center, Seattle, Washington