Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
Advanced Oxidation Processes for Effluent Treatment Plants provides a complete overview of the recent advances made in oxidation-based water treatment processes, including their limitations, challenges and potential applications in removing environmental pollutants. The book introduces new trends and advances in environmental bioremediation technology with a thorough discussion of recent developments in this field, with multiple biological and chemical wastewater treatment processes presented in detail. Additionally, every chapter explains the wastewater treatment plants that utilize these methods, illustrating them in terms of plant size, layout, design and installation location. New trends and advances in environmental bioremediation technology are also covered.
This is the go-to resources for engineers and scientists requiring an introduction to the principles of environmental bioremediation technologies.
- Illustrates the importance of various advance oxidation processes in effluent treatment plants
- Highlights the reuse and recovery of resources from wastewater
- Examines the occurrence of novel micro-pollutants
- Emphasizes the role of nanotechnology in the bioremediation of pollutants
- Introduces new trends in environmental bioremediation
Engineers and scientists who require an excellent introduction to and basic knowledge of the principles of Environmental Bioremediation Technologies
- Industrial wastewater and persistent organic pollutants
2. Wastewater detoxification and processes integration
3. Toxicity and water reuse
4. Bioremediation of Organic pollutants.
5. Bioremediation of Metals and Radionuclide.
6. Nanotechnology for remediation of organic pollutants.
7. Nitrate Pollution and its Remediation.
8. Bioremediation of Petroleum hydrocarbons.
9. Biofilms in Porous Media.
10. Algal role in effluent treatment,
11. Circular Economy
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 1st July 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Maulin P. Shah, currently Chief Scientist & Head – Industrial Waste Water Research Lab, Division of Applied and Environmental Microbiology Lab at Enviro Technology Ltd., Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India, has served as an Assistant Professor at Godhra, Gujarat University in 2001. He has more than 160 research publication in highly reputed national and international journals. He is an active Editorial Board Member in 75 highly reputed Journal’s in the field of Environmental & Biological Sciences. ”. He has been appointed as an Editor-in-Chief in two journals viz. (1) Research Journal of Microbiology & (2) Journal of Biotechnology and Biomaterials. His work has been focused to assess the impact of industrial pollution on microbial diversity of wastewater following cultivation dependant and cultivation independent analysis. His major work involves isolation, screening, identification and Genetic Engineering of high impact of Microbes for the degradation of hazardous materials.
Chief Scientist and Head, Industrial Waste Water Research Lab, Division of Applied and Environmental Microbiology Lab, Enviro Technology Ltd., Ankleshwar, Gujarat, India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.