Details adsorption applications in environmental application
Explains the fundamentals of adsorption calculation in a simple, straightforward manner.
Table of Contents
- Introduction; Thermodynamics of adsorption; Representation, correlation and prediction of single-component adsorption equilibrium data; Multicomponent adsorption equilibrium and calculations; Adsorbate transport, its adsorption and rates; Macroscopie description of adsorption processes; Adsorption calculations in batch and continuous flow tanks; Fixed-bed adsorption calculations; Characterization and adsorption calculations of solutions with unkonwn composition; Adsorption with chemical reactions; Adsorption with biological growth; Appendix; Adsorption computer programs.
- No. of pages: 288
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Butterworth-Heinemann 1994
- Published: December 19, 1994
- Imprint: Butterworth-Heinemann
- eBook ISBN: 9781483292243
About the Editor
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "Adsorption Calculations and Modelling"