If you are just starting to work with digital images and want great results fast, this complete, easy-to-follow guide is the one for you. As you take your first steps into the magical world of digital imaging, you'll rapidly gain mastery. Everything you need to make your once-in-a-lifetime photos look like a pro shot them is here–with real-life examples and hands-on projects from author and professional photographer Philip Andrews. Become skilled at how to capture superb images from the start as Philip guides you in plain-English through real-life examples.
Then get the most out of your digital camera with this thoroughly updated book on Elements 5.0. It’s a snap to prepare your photos for email, your website, or top-quality printouts–whether your shots are from a digital or traditional camera. Packed with tips, hints, hundreds of visual examples, and step-by-step tutorials, this book shows you exactly how to:
Color-correct skin tones, isolate foreground subjects, extract people and objects from their backgrounds, create slide shows, fix red-eye, share images online, and more…
* Create Album pages quickly and easily with new Elements 5.0 only features
* Create, customise and upload your own professionally produce web gallery in under 5 minutes
Create stunning effects with easy, step-by-step techniques to get results fast
Compose amazing panoramas, create slide shows, or design fun greeting cards
Print, back up, and organize your pictures for best results.
Achieve proficiency with techniques like selections and layers, text, and painting and drawing tools
Demystify all the new features in Elements 5.0 to fine-tune your photography, including Photo Creations and the Artwork and Effects palette, with essential new information on using Raw files
And much, much more….
* Save valuable time with this successful introduction to digital imaging written in Philip's trademark no-nonsense style
* Fully updated to cover all the new Elements 5.0 features
* See how to put each technique into practice with real-life examples
* Be inspired with hundreds of full color, high-quality illustrations
All Photoshop Elements users worldwide - amateur photographers, hobbyists and business users. Amateur/consumer level digital camera owners.