Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Statistical Introduction
2. Propagation of Errors
3. Least Squares Adjustment Procedures
4. Common Observation Models and Their Adjustment in Geomatics
5. Adjustment Using General Observation Model
6. Adjustment with Constraints
7. Unified Approach of Least Squares
8. Fitting Geometric Primitives with Least Squares
9. 3D Transformation and Co-Registration
10. Kalman Filter
11. Introduction to Adjustment with Levenberg-Marquardt Method
12. Post Analysis in Adjustment Computations
Appendix: MATLAB Code for Generic 2D Geodetic Networks Adjustment References
Adjustment Models in 3D Geomatics and Computational Geophysics: With MATLAB Examples, Volume Four introduces a complete package of theoretical and practical subjects in adjustment computations relating to Geomatics and geophysical applications, particularly photogrammetry, surveying, remote sensing, GIS, cartography, and geodesy. Supported by illustrating figures and solved examples with MATLAB codes, the book provides clear methods for processing 3D data for accurate and reliable results. Problems cover free net adjustment, adjustment with constraints, blunder detection, RANSAC, robust estimation, error propagation, 3D co-registration, image pose determination, and more.
- Covers both the theory and practice of using adjustment techniques in a wide variety of modern applications in Geomatics
- Presents topics on the Kalman filter, Robust estimation, Levenberg Marquardt technique, and many other vital applications in the context of Geomatics and photogrammetry
- Provides 75 solved problems in detail, especially related to 3-dimensional applications of Geomatics
- Offers MATLAB codes to strengthen understanding and give readers up-to-date knowledge on information science
Students, lecturers and researchers in the fields of: Geomatics, geophysics, surveying, geo-spatial engineering, geoinformatics, and photogrammetry. Suitable for a BSc., MSc., and PhD course in Geomatics, surveying, geo-spatial engineering, geoinformatics, remote sensing, photogrammetry, computer vision, and robotics
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2019
- 16th April 2019
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Bashar Alsadik is an assistant professor in photogrammetry. He holds a PhD degree in the field of Geoinformation from the ITC faculty in the Netherlands.
Assistant Professor, University of Twente, the Netherlands
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.