Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Damage Evaluation in Concrete Materials by AE
2. Acoustic Emission wireless monitoring of structures and infrastructures
3. Identification of the Fracture Process Zone in concrete materials by AE
4. Corrosion-induced cracks in concrete and the Hybrid-NDE method for evaluation of Rebar Corrosion
5. Seismology-based Acoustic Emission Techniques for Monitoring of Fracture Processes in Concrete Structures
6. Acoustic Emission Monitoring and Quantitative Evaluation of Damage in Concrete Beams under Creep
7. Laboratory Investigations on Concrete Fracture using Acoustic Emission Techniques
8. Monitoring of Crack Propagation in Reinforced Concrete Beams Using Embedded Piezoelectric Transducers
9. Prediction Method of Rebar Corrosion Degree in Reinforced Concrete by Thermography
10. Estimation of Concrete Strength by the Contrast X-ray Method
11. Low-level AE in the Long-term Monitoring of Concrete
12. Artificial Neural Network Analysis of AE Data During Long time Corrosion Monitoring of a Post-tension Concrete Beam
13. Continuous Acoustic Monitoring for the evaluation of Concrete Structures
14. Multi-technique damage monitoring: Application to concrete beams
Acoustic Emission and Related Non-destructive Evaluation Techniques in the Fracture Mechanics of Concrete: Fundamentals and Applications, Second Edition presents innovative Acoustic Emission (AE) and related non-destructive evaluation (NDE) techniques that are used for damage detection and inspection of aged and deteriorated concrete structures. This new edition includes multi-modal applications such as DIC, thermography, X-ray and in-situ implementations, all of which are helpful in better understanding feasibility and underlying challenges. This new edition is an essential resource for civil engineers, contractors working in construction, and materials scientists working both in industry and academia.
- Completely updated, with a new chapter on multi-technique damage monitoring
- Presents new applications and novel technologies on AE and related NDT in the fracture mechanics of concrete
- Features contributions from recognized world-leaders in the application of acoustic emission (AE) and NDE techniques used for the damage assessment of concrete and concrete structures
Civil engineers, materials scientists, contractors, academic researchers, students and industry practitioners working in the field of non-destructive testing and structural health monitoring of structures, in particular concrete structures. Mechanical engineers
- No. of pages:
- © Woodhead Publishing 2021
- 1st September 2020
- Woodhead Publishing
- Paperback ISBN:
Dr. Masayasu Ohtsu is an adjunct professor at the Laboratory on Innovative Techniques for Infrastructures, Kyoto University, Japan and an emeritus professor of the Kumamoto University, Japan. His major research field contains applications of acoustic emission to concrete, nondestructive evaluation of concrete structures and numerical analysis of composite structures.
Adjunct Professor, Laboratory on Innovative Techniques for Infrastructures, Kyoto University, Japan; Emeritus Professor, Kumamoto University, Japan
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.