Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
This book helps evaluate the merits of controlling directly emitted acidid materials as part of a policy evaluation of overall acid deposition control strategies. It is based on the Acid Precipitation Act of 1980.
- Results and Recommendations
- Summary of Acidic Emissions Estimates
- Development of Model Units 4.1 Industrial and Utility Boilers 4.2 Claus Plants 4.3 Fluid Catalytic Cracking 4.4 Primary Copper 4.5 Coke Ovens 4.6 Primary Aluminum 4.7 Municipal Solid Waste Incinerators
- Cost Analysis 5.1 Industrial and Utility Boilers 5.2 Claus Plants 5.3 Fluid Catalytic Cracking 5.4 Primary Copper 5.5 Coke Ovens 5.6 Primary Aluminum 5.7 Municipal Solid Waste Incinerators
- Research and Development 6.1 Research and Development in Particulate Control 6.2 Electron-Beam Irradiation 6.3 Granular Bed Filter Appendices
- No. of pages:
- © William Andrew 1989
- 31st December 1989
- William Andrew
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
United States Environmental Protection Agency