Table of Contents
Preface to the Second Edition
1. Physical Change and Human Ecology
2. What is Planning?
4. Planning as a Conceptual System
5. On Space and Spatial Planning
7. Projecting the System: What is the Future?
9. Some Operational Models and Their Underlying Theories
10. Modeling "The Whole System"
12. A Spatial Method for Regional Planning
13. Satisfaction or Optimization? The Bounds of Rationality
14. Management and Planning
15. Plan or Program?
16. A Mixed-Programming Strategy
Note on Mathematics
Other Titles in the Series
- No. of pages: 448
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Pergamon 1978
- Published: January 1, 1978
- Imprint: Pergamon
- eBook ISBN: 9781483139388
About the Author
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "A Systems View of Planning"