Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Lipid Nanodiscs as a Tool for High-Resolution Structure Determination of Membrane Proteins by Single-Particle Cryo-EM
Rouslan Efremov, Christos Gatsogiannis and Stefan Raunser
2. SSM-Based Electrophysiology for Transporter Research
Andre Bazzone, Maria Barthmes and Klaus Fendler
3. Saposin-Lipoprotein Scaffolds for Structure Determination of Membrane Transporters
Joseph Lyons, Andreas Bøggild, Poul Nissen and Jens Frauenfeld
4. Single-Molecule Fluorescence Studies of Membrane Transporters Using Total Internal Reflection Microscopy
Joris M.H. Goudsmits, Antoine M. van Oijen and Dirk J. Slotboom
5. The MEMbrane Protein Single ShoT Amplification Recipe: MemStar
Aziz Abdul-Qureshi, Pascal F. Meier, Chiara Lee and David Drew
6. Efficient Screening and Optimization of Membrane Protein Production in Escherichia coli
Jacopo Marino, Katharina Holzhüter, Benedikt Kuhn and Eric R. Geertsma
7. Pinning Down the Mechanism of Transport: Probing the Structure and Function of Transporters Using Cysteine Cross-Linking and Site-Specific Labeling
Christopher Mulligan and Joseph A. Mindell
8. Ion Channel Conformation and Oligomerization Assessment by Site-Directed Spin Labeling and Pulsed-EPR
9. Strategy for the Thermostabilization of an Agonist-Bound GPCR Coupled to a G Protein
Annette Strege, Byron Carpenter, Patricia C. Edwards and Christopher G. Tate
A Structure-Function Toolbox for Membrane Transporter and Channels, Volume 594, a new release in the Methods in Enzymology series, continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field. New chapters in the updated serial include Cryo-EM on membrane proteins embedded in nanodics, Solid-Supported membrane-based electrophysiology on membrane transporters and channels, Saposin-lipoprotein scaffolds for structure determination of membrane transporters and channels, Single-molecule FRET on transporters, Dynamics of channels and transporters investigated by NMR, Structure-function studies on channels and transporters, and a section on MemStar, a new GFP-based expression and purification system for transporters and channels.
- Continues the legacy of this premier serial with quality chapters authored by leaders in the field
- Covers membrane transporter and channels
Biochemists, biophysicists, molecular biologists, analytical chemists, and physiologists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2017
- 4th August 2017
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Praise for the Series:
"Should be on the shelves of all libraries in the world as a whole collection." --Chemistry in Industry
"The work most often consulted in the lab." --Enzymologia
"The Methods in Enzymology series represents the gold-standard." --Neuroscience
Prof. Dr. Christine Ziegler works at the Department of Structural Biology, Max Planck Institute of Biophysics, Germany
Department of Structural Biology, Max Planck Institute of Biophysics, Germany
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.