- Brief description of classical planning and marketing techniques
- Easy to follow marketing tips geared to libraries and their offerings and working practices
- Encouragement for librarians to believe in their overall ability, and that they can make time for marketing, and that they will succeed
Table of Contents
- Why is marketing so important? Marketing tools; Marketing in practice; Who else can help us? Publishers’ marketing suggestions; Conclusion.
- No. of pages: 108
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Chandos Publishing 2008
- Published: June 30, 2008
- Imprint: Chandos Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781780631325
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "A Short-Cut to Marketing the Library"