- Provides simple, accessible and well-structured guidance for anyone studying the API 570 Certified Pipework Inspector syllabus
- Summarizes the syllabus and provides the user with multiple example questions and worked answers
- Technical standards covered include the full API ‘body of knowledge’ for the examination
Table of Contents
- Section 1 The main principles: Interpreting ASME and API codes; An introduction to API 570; More advanced API 570; API 574; API 578; API 571. Section 2 Welding: Introduction to welding/API 577; General welding rules of ASME B31.3 and API 570; Welding qualifications and ASME IX. Section 3 NDE and other testing; The NDE requirements of ASME V. Section 4 Pressure design: B31.3: Pressure design; ASME B16.5: Flange design. Section 5 Example questions: Example open-book questions; Answers.
- No. of pages: 232
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2009
- Published: May 22, 2009
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845696849
- Paperback ISBN: 9781845695699
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "A Quick Guide to API 570 Certified Pipework Inspector Syllabus"