Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
- Cellular Dynamics of Catecholamine Release and Re-uptake
- Catecholamine Metabolism in Hypoxia, Cell Growth, and Neoplastic Disease
- Receptor Regulation and Trafficking
- Catecholamines and Neurological Disorders
David S. Goldstein
- Catecholamines in Mood Regulation
- Imaging Catecholamine Transporters in Health and Disease
- Stress-triggered Changes in Peripheral Catecholaminergic Systems
- PTSD: Catecholaminergic Influences
Esther L. Sabban
- Neuropeptides and Catecholamine Circuits
Thomas C. Westfall
- Catecholamine Biosynthesis: Genetic, Physiological and Clinical Aspects
- TH: Regulation of Function and Expression
- Catecholamine Systems: Development and Function
- Imaging Catecholamine Transporters
- Granins, Catecholamines, and the Chromaffin Cell
- Dopamine Cycling, Storage, & Co-release Mechanisms: Implications for Transmission & Toxicity
- Catecholamine Metabolism as a Therapeutic Target in PD
John "Randy" Strong
- Novel Approaches for Drug Discovery
- Gene Therapy for Movement Disorders Involving Catecholamine Metabolism
Wuh-Liang "Paul" Hwu
- Catecholamines, Neuropeptides, and Schizophrenia
Vivian Y.H. Hook
- Catecholamines and Other Transmitters in Stress
- Catecholamine / Serotonin Interactions: Systems thinking for brain function and disease
Julie G. Hensler, Analia Bortolozzi, Philippe De Deurwaerdere and Lynette C. Daws
This new volume of Advances in Pharmacology presents catecholamine symposium proceedings. Chapters cover such topics as cellular dynamics of catecholamine release and re-uptake, catecholamines in mood regulation and imaging catecholamine transporters. With a variety of chapters and the best authors in the field, the volume is an essential resource for pharmacologists, immunologists and biochemists alike.
- Presents catecholamine symposium proceedings
- Chapters cover a variety of topics such as cellular dynamics of catecholamine release and re-uptake, catecholamines in mood regulation and imaging catecholamine transporters
- With the best authors in the field, the volume is an essential resource for pharmacologists, immunologists and biochemists alike
Pharmacologists, immunologists, and biochemists
- No. of pages:
- © Academic Press 2013
- 26th September 2013
- Academic Press
- Hardcover ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Laboratory of Cellular and Molecular Regulation, National Institutes of Health, MD, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.