Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
A Fractal Analysis of Chemical Kinetics with Applications to Biological and Biosensor Interfaces analyzes the kinetics of binding and dissociation of different analytes by different biosensor techniques, demonstrating, and then comparing each other. Emphasis is on newer instrumentation techniques, such as surface plasmon resonance imaging (SPRi), and classical techniques, such as surface plasmon resonance (SPR), and finally, DNA biosensors and nanobiosensors. In addition, the closing chapter includes discussion of biosensor economics.
- Presents and compares different biosensor techniques
- Evaluates the kinetics of binding and dissociation of different analytes on biosensor surfaces
- Explores the major applications of biosensors in the field
Graduate students, researchers and supervisors in academia in biotechnology, biomedical/chemical engineering, biochemistry, chemistry, physics and managers in the industry would find the book useful in helping develop better biosensors. MDs could also find the book useful in helping to diagnose diseases more quickly and correctly, which would lead to better prognoses.
2. Modeling and Theory
3. Different Instrumentation Techniques
5. DNA Biosensors
6. Carbohydrate-Receptor Interactions
7. Detection of Cancer Biomarkers by SPR and Optofluidic Ring Resonance Sensors
8. Surface Plasmon Resonance Biosensors
9. Surface Plasmon Resonance Imaging Biosensors
10. Detection of Analytes by Different Instrumental Techniques
11. Detection of Analytes by Different Instrumental Techniques: Part II
12. Economics of Biosensor
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier Science 2019
- 25th July 2018
- Elsevier Science
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Dr. Ajit Sadana has recently retired from the University of Mississippi after 34 years. His expertise is in the area of kinetics of binding and dissociation of analytes on biosensor surfaces.
Chemical Engineering Department, University of Mississippi, MS, USA
Dr. Neeti Sadana is an Associate Professor and Section Chief at the University of Oklahoma.
Department of Anesthesiology, Oklahoma School of Medicine, Oklahoma University, Oklahoma City, USA
Richa Sadana has a law degree from the University of Miami, Florida and currently works at New York Life Securities LLC.
Financial Services Professional, New York Life Securities LLC, Miami, FL, USA
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.