· Shows the first detailed delineations of the cortical and subcortical areas in both horizontal and coronal planes in the same animal using five different staining methods
· Illustrates the entire dorsoventral extent of the left hemisphere in 47 horizontal MRI and photomicrographs matched with 47 detailed diagrams (Chapter 3)
· Presents the full rostrocaudal extent of the right hemisphere in 76 coronal MRI and photomicrographs, and 76 corresponding drawings (Chapter 4)
· Illustrates the selected cortical and subcortical areas in horizontal, coronal and sagittal MRI planes (Chapter 5)
· Provides the sterotaxic grid derived from the in-vivo MR image
· Likely to become a standard reference for anatomical, physiological, and functional imaging studies in primates (fMRI, PET and MEG)
Table of Contents
Materials and Methods.
Cytoarchitectonic and Chemoarchitectonic Organization of Cortical and Subcortical Areas in the Macaque monkey: Sources and References.
MRI, Photomicrographs and Drawings in Horizontal Plane.
MRI, Photomicrographs and Drawings in Coronal Plane.
Selected Cortical and Subcortical Areas in three Different MRI Planes.
Index of Abbreviations.
- No. of pages: 336
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Academic Press 2006
- Published: November 21, 2006
- Imprint: Academic Press
- eBook ISBN: 9780080467771
About the Authors
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "A Combined MRI and Histology Atlas of the Rhesus Monkey Brain in Stereotaxic Coordinates"