* A Practical book written in a succinct style and well illustrated throughout.
Table of Contents
- Introduction and overview; Auxiliary system types and functions; The reasons for inherently low auxiliary system reliability; The development of an auxiliary system; Auxiliary system component design - the pumping unit; Component design control valves and instrumentation; Component design coolers, filters and transfer valves; Auxiliary system function summary; Auxiliary system specifications; System design audit and factory testing; Assuring and maintaining auxiliary sytem reliability; Lubrication systems overview and types; Compressor seal system overview and types; Seal system component design and preventive maintenance; Seal system - the contaminated seal oil drain system; Dry gas seal systems; Combined lube and seal systems; Separate lube and seal systems; Buffer gas system overview; Buffer gas system operation and preventive maintenance; Pump flush system overview; Pump single seal flush system; Pump tandem and double seal flush system; Converion to metric system; Index
- No. of pages: 388
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Elsevier Science 2005
- Published: December 22, 2005
- Imprint: Elsevier Science
- Hardcover ISBN: 9781856174701
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "4. Forsthoffer's Rotating Equipment Handbooks"