- Presents exciting opportunities for the creation of new textiles through the use of three dimensional textile fibre assemblies
- A comprehensive account of the different types of 3D fabrics and their associated structure, properties, manufacture and modelling
- Examples of how three dimensional fibres can be applied in textile products
Table of Contents
- Introduction to three-dimensional fibrous assemblies; Applications of three-dimensional textiles; Multi-axial warp-knitted (MWK) fabrics; Multilayer woven fabrics; Tensile properties of multiaxial warp-knitted (MWK) fabrics; Bending properties of multiaxial warp-knitted (MWK) fabrics; Formability of multiaxial warp-knitted (MWK) fabrics; Permeability of multi-layer woven fabrics; Using multilayer woven fabrics in resin transfer moulding.
- No. of pages: 280
- Language: English
- Copyright: © Woodhead Publishing 2008
- Published: September 9, 2008
- Imprint: Woodhead Publishing
- eBook ISBN: 9781845694982
About the Author
Affiliations and Expertise
Ratings and Reviews
There are currently no reviews for "3-D Fibrous Assemblies"