Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. 2D materials and their heterostructures: structural and theoretical study
2. Synthesis of 2D materials and their heterostructures
3. Characterizations of two-dimensional nano-scale heterostructures
4. Electronic and Optoelectronic Properties of 2D nano-heterostructures
5. Mechanical properties and Interfacial Strain Engineering of 2D heterostructures
6. 2D nano-heterostructures for optoelectronic applications
7. Device physics and device integration of Two-dimensional heterostructures
8. Electrochemical and electro-catalytic properties of 2D nano-heterostructures
9. Transition metal di-chalcogenides heterostructures for energy applications
10. Emerging Bio-applications of 2D nano-heterostructures
2D Nanoscale Heterostructured Materials: Synthesis, Properties and Applications assesses the current status and future prospects for 2D materials other than graphene (e.g., BN nanosheets, MoS2, NbSe2, WS2, etc.) that have already been contemplated for both low-end and high-end technological applications. The book offers an overview of the different synthesis techniques for 2D materials and their heterostructures, with a detailed explanation of the many potential future applications. It provides an informed overview and fundamentals properties related to the 2D Transition metal dichalcogenide materials and their heterostructures. The book helps researchers to understand the progress of this field and points the way to future research in this area.
- Explores synthesis techniques of newly evolved 2D materials and their heterostructures with controlled properties
- Offers detailed analysis of the fundamental properties (via various experimental process and simulations techniques) of 2D heterostructures materials
- Discusses the applications of 2D heterostructured materials in various high-performance devices
Materials scientists and engineers; chemical engineers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 1st May 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
Satyabrata Jit is Professor at the Department of Electronics Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi. His research interests carbon CMOS devices, ZnO thin-film-based nanoelectronic devices for electronic, gas sensing and optoelectronic applications, and microwave photonic devices and circuits.
Professor, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi, India
Santanu Das is Assistant Professor in the Department of Ceramic Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology, Varanasi, India. His research interests lie in synthesis and electrical, mechanical and electrochemical properties of thin-films, two-dimensional (2D) graphene and transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDC) materials and applications based on these materials in order to solve the issues & challenges in Photovoltaic, field effect transistors, energy storage, and sensors.
Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology, India