Secure CheckoutPersonal information is secured with SSL technology.
Free ShippingFree global shipping
No minimum order.
1. Discovery and characterization of 2D materials and their heterostructures
2. Design and synthesis of two-dimensional materials and their heterostructures
3. Characterizations of nanoscale two-dimensional materials and heterostructures
4. Nanoheterostructured materials based on conjugated polymer and two-dimensional materials: Synthesis and applications
5. Transition metal dichalcogenides based two-dimensional heterostructures for optoelectronic applications
6. Electronic and optoelectronic properties of the heterostructure devices composed of two-dimensional layered materials
7. Device physics and device integration of two-dimensional heterostructures
8. Electrocatalytic properties of two-dimensional transition metal dichalcogenides and their hetrostructures in energy applications
9. Emerging bio-applications of two-dimensional nanoheterostructure material
2D Nanoscale Heterostructured Materials: Synthesis, Properties, and Applications assesses the current status and future prospects for 2D materials other than graphene (e.g., BN nanosheets, MoS2, NbSe2, WS2, etc.) that have already been contemplated for both low-end and high-end technological applications. The book offers an overview of the different synthesis techniques for 2D materials and their heterostructures, with a detailed explanation of the many potential future applications. It provides an informed overview and fundamentals properties related to the 2D Transition metal dichalcogenide materials and their heterostructures. The book helps researchers to understand the progress of this field and points the way to future research in this area.
- Explores synthesis techniques of newly evolved 2D materials and their heterostructures with controlled properties
- Offers detailed analysis of the fundamental properties (via various experimental process and simulations techniques) of 2D heterostructures materials
- Discusses the applications of 2D heterostructured materials in various high-performance devices
Materials scientists and engineers; chemical engineers
- No. of pages:
- © Elsevier 2020
- 8th May 2020
- Paperback ISBN:
- eBook ISBN:
Satyabrata Jit is Professor at the Department of Electronics Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi. His research interests carbon CMOS devices, ZnO thin-film-based nanoelectronic devices for electronic, gas sensing and optoelectronic applications, and microwave photonic devices and circuits.
Professor, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU) Varanasi, India
Santanu Das is Assistant Professor in the Department of Ceramic Engineering, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), Varanasi, India. His research interests lie in synthesis and electrical, mechanical and electrochemical properties of thin-films, two-dimensional (2D) graphene and transition metal dichalcogenides (TMDC) materials and applications based on these materials in order to solve the issues & challenges in Photovoltaic, field effect transistors, energy storage, and sensors.
Assistant Professor, Indian Institute of Technology (BHU), India
Elsevier.com visitor survey
We are always looking for ways to improve customer experience on Elsevier.com.
We would like to ask you for a moment of your time to fill in a short questionnaire, at the end of your visit.
If you decide to participate, a new browser tab will open so you can complete the survey after you have completed your visit to this website.
Thanks in advance for your time.