Elsevier and the American Medical Association have partnered to co-publish this HCPCS Level II reference by Carol J. Buck!
For quick, accurate, and efficient coding, choose 2014 HCPCS Level II, Standard Edition! In an easy-to-use format, this practical reference presents the latest HCPCS codes to help you comply with coding regulations, confidently locate specific codes, manage supply reimbursement, report patient data, and more.
At-a-glance code listings highlight all new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes for 2014.
- Color-coded Table of Drugs makes it easy to find specific drug information.
- Drug code annotations identify brand-name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other FDA approved drugs.
- Special coverage information provides alerts when codes have specific coverage instructions, are not covered or valid by Medicare, or may be paid at the carrier’s discretion.
- Jurisdiction information shows the appropriate contractor to be billed for suppliers submitting claims to Medicare contractors, Part B carriers, and Medicare Administrative Contractors submitting for DMEPOS services provided.
- Codingupdates.com companion website includes HCPCS updates and corrections, and provides the opportunity to sign up for automatic e-mail notifications.
Guide to Using the 2014 HCPCS Level II Codes
Symbols and Conventions
2014 HCPCS Updates
2014 HCPCS: Level II National Codes
2014 HCPCS Index
2014 Table of Drugs
CMS Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2014
- 24th December 2013
- eBook ISBN:
Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN