- At-a-glance code listings highlight all new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes for 2013.
- UNIQUE! Color-coded Table of Drugs makes it easier to find specific drug information.
- Drug code annotations identify brand-name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
- Distinctive symbols identify new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes.
- Codingupdates.com companion website keeps you informed of changes to ICD codes, and provides the opportunity to sign up for automatic e-mail notifications.
Guide to Using the 2013 HCPCS Level II Codes
Symbols and Conventions
2013 HCPCS Updates
2013 HCPCS Index
2013 Table of Drugs
2013 HCPCS: Level II National Codes
CMS Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)