- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter’s Anatomy illustrations clarify complex anatomic information and how it affects coding.
- UNIQUE! Color-coded Table of Drugs makes it easier to find specific drug information.
- Drug code annotations identify brand-name drugs as well as drugs that appear on the National Drug Class (NDC) directory and other Food and Drug Administration (FDA) approved drugs.
- Distinctive symbols identify new, revised, reinstated, and deleted codes.
- American Dental Association (ADA) Current Dental Terminology code sets offer access to all dental codes in one place.
- Ambulatory Surgery Center (ASC) payment and status indicators show which codes are payable in the Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System.
- Age/Sex edits identify codes for use only with patients of a specific age or sex.
- Durable medical equipment, prosthetics, orthotics, and supplies (DMEPOS) indicators clearly identify supplies to report to durable medical third-party payers.
- Coding Clinics drawn from the American Hospital Association HCPCS citations provide sources for information about specific codes and their usage.
- Codingupdates.com companion website keeps you informed of changes to ICD codes, and provides the opportunity to sign up for automatic e-mail notifications.
Guide to Using the 2013 HCPCS Level II Codes
Symbols and Conventions
2013 HCPCS Updates
Netter Anatomy Plates
2013 HCPCS: Level II National Codes
2013 HCPCS Index
2013 Table of Drugs
CMS Healthcare Common Procedure Coding System (HCPCS)
Appendix A: Physician/Provider Payment Edits
Appendix B: Hospital Outpatient Prospective Payment System Edits
Appendix C: Chapter 1, National Correct Coding Initiative Policy Manual