Confidently prepare for the migration to ICD-10-PCS with help from the leader in coding education, Carol J. Buck! This user-friendly reference presents the complete 2009 ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting (OCGR) in a format designed by coders for coders to help you maintain optimal billing and reimbursement and ensure a smooth transition to ICD-10-PCS. Carol J. Buck’s proven, straightforward approach is accompanied by exclusive Netter’s Anatomy artwork and a variety of helpful learning tools, giving you everything you need to code accurately and effectively and establish a solid foundation for your coding future.
- 2009 ICD-10-PCS Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting provides a comprehensive introduction to inpatient ICD-10-PCS coding.
- UNIQUE! Full-color Netter’s Anatomy artwork clarifies complex anatomic information to help you appropriately code related procedures.
- Symbols throughout the text alert you to new, revised, and deleted codes.
- Companion Evolve Resources website provides instant access to coding updates as they emerge to keep you at the forefront of the evolving medical coding field.
Official Guidelines for Coding and Reporting
0. Medical and Surbical
4. Measurement and Monitoring
5. Extracorporeal Assistance and Performance
6. Extracorporeal Therapies
8. Other Procedures
C. Nuclear Medicine
D. Radiation Oncology
F. Physical Rehabilitation and Diagnostic Audiology
G. Mental Health
H. Substance Abuse Treatment
Appendix A, Global Root Operations (Sections 0-9)
- No. of pages:
- © Saunders 2010
- 16th April 2010
- eBook ISBN:
Former Program Director, Medical Secretarial Programs, Northwest Technical College, East Grand Forks, MN